
Kumamoto has a lot of spots. We can shop in
Kamitori or Shimotori. We can see the history of Kumamoto in Kuamoto castle and Suizenji Park. We can play in Mitsui Green Land. We can see a beautiful veiw in Aso. In addition, there are some hot springs in Aso, Ueki and Yamaga. We can swim in the sea in Amakusa.Above all, I like Aso. That's because I like driving. Driving around Aso, see a beautiful place, go to the hot spring, and pitch camp. This is very luxury. We cannot do them in Tokyo.
My favorite point of Kumomoto is many delicious food. Kumamoto has also some famous food. For example, basashi, karasirenkon, and so on.
The origin of a basashi is Kiyomasa Katou who built Kumamoto castle ate horse meat when he dispatch of troops in North Korea. 『Kumamoto encyclopedia』(S.57 Kumamoto nitiniti sinbunsya) said before the First World War, the army was in demand horse meat. It was cheaper than beef and pork. And it have no parasite, people can eat raw meat.
Basasi is very healthy food. Do you know the best consumption country? It is France. I did't know it. There are many specialty shop of horse meat. These are popular among athletes and super models.
I worked with Daisuke Kawakami.
The origin of a basashi is Kiyomasa Katou who built Kumamoto castle ate horse meat when he dispatch of troops in North Korea. 『Kumamoto encyclopedia』(S.57 Kumamoto nitiniti sinbunsya) said before the First World War, the army was in demand horse meat. It was cheaper than beef and pork. And it have no parasite, people can eat raw meat.
Basasi is very healthy food. Do you know the best consumption country? It is France. I did't know it. There are many specialty shop of horse meat. These are popular among athletes and super models.
I worked with Daisuke Kawakami.

1 件のコメント:
Thanks for the interesting information about Katou Kiyomasa!
コメントを投稿